Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kelly Brook Height and Weight

Kelly Brook Height and Weight

Kelly Brook Weight?
118 Pounds

Kelly Brook Height?
5′ 8″ or 173 cm

What Are Kelly Brook Measurements?
32E-24-35

What is Kelly Brook bra size?
34E

Date Of Birth
23 November 1979, Rochester, Kent, England, UK

Birth Name
Kelly Ann Parsons

Kelly Brook Quotes
I am a light person. I think of myself with a shield, a protective shield around me. And I think of bad things bouncing off it. Boom, boom, boom, ba-boom, ba- boom!

I’m into wellbeing, not because of social pressures to look a certain way, but because I’m interested in living a long, full and healthy life.

Sex keeps me fit and healthy. What can be better than that? It’s not about crazy diets or gym workouts.

Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That’s what I aspire to look like.



Source - http://www.celebritiesheight.com/kelly-brook-height-and-weight/


Related posts:
  1. Kelly Hu Height and Weight
  2. Lisa Robin Kelly Height and Weight
  3. Kelly McGillis Height and Weight
  4. Kelly Wearstler Height and Weight
  5. Kelly Carlson Height and Weight
  6. Kelly Preston Height and Weight
  7. Kelly Lynch Height and Weight
  8. Kelly Ripa Height and Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment