Saturday, May 12, 2012

Katherine Heigl Height and Weight


Katherine Heigl Height and Weight

Katherine Heigl Weight?
115 lbs

Katherine Heigl Height?
5′ 9″ or 175 cm

What Are Katherine Heigl Measurements?
36-26-36

What is Katherine Heigl bra size?
36D

Katherine Heigl shoe size : 9

Date Of Birth
24 November 1978, Washington, District of Columbia, USA

Birth Name
Katherine Marie Heigl

Nickname
Katie

Katherine Heigl Quotes

I’d like to start talking children seriously in the next year [2009], but [my husband] Josh feels more like two years, so we’ll probably do a year and a half. I’m excited about having a big family. I’m talking five or six.

My mother says she thinks I wouldn’t have appreciated success the same way if it had come faster or more easily. Now it’s a much bigger reward.

People who know me well know that I have an opinion about pretty much everything.

If I wasn’t in this industry, I wouldn’t work out. But I have hips and a butt and everything that goes along with that, including cellulite! So I do the best I can.

I pride myself on being kind. But that’s not to say there aren’t moments when I’m a diva. Everybody has bad moments.



Source - http://www.celebritiesheight.com/katherine-heigl-height-and-weight/

Related posts:
  1. Katherine Moennig Height and Weight
  2. Katherine Kelly Height and Weight
  3. Josh Kelley Height and Weight
  4. Kat Von D Height and Weight
  5. Kat Dennings Height and Weight
  6. Blythe Danner Height and Weight
  7. Lea Thompson Height and Weight
  8. Emily Booth Height and Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment