Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jennifer Garner Height and Weight


 
Jennifer Garner Height and Weight

Jennifer Garner Weight?
112 lbs

Jennifer Garner Height?
5′ 9″ or 175 cm

What Are Jennifer Garner Measurements?
34-27-35

What is Jennifer Garner bra size?
34B

Date Of Birth
17 April 1972, Houston, Texas, USA

Birth Name
Jennifer Anne Garner

Jennifer Garner Quotes

I think that baseball games are like soap operas. If you watch five in a row, you know enough to get hooked.

The rule with marriage is the less you talk about it the better, as far as I can tell.

I have this internal battle between, I need to work, I need to work, I need to work and I need to be home with my kids. And the kids win.

I think he’s brilliant at what he does, but why rock the boat? It works between us pretty well the way it is. I don’t know if I want to go to work with him. I’d be like, “Okay already, you got the shot. Let’s go home!” — on the prospects of working with husband Ben Affleck again.

You can do a lot with Scotch tape. Almost anything! I love that you can hem a dress, and its an instant remedy in a fashion crises.


Source - http://www.celebritiesheight.com/jennifer-garner-height-and-weight/

aa

 




No comments:

Post a Comment